Is your club ready to encourage more junior golfers and increase junior membership?
Whether you already have a junior section or you're just starting out, ClubGolf can work with you to help create a sustainable junior programme.
We have some great examples and some fantastic success stories - why not delve into our case studies for a little inspiration.
ClubGolf's vision is to create opportunities for all children in Scotland to access golf, to bring about increased participation in golf (including increased junior club membership), and to lay strong foundations for improved performance in Scottish golf.
If your golf club or facility would like to offer coaching opportunities for juniors, then we can help with the following:
- provide a structured player and coaching pathway, resources and support
- offer materials to promote your coaching programmes
- help you establish links to local schools currently delivering ClubGolf in primary schools
- create more coaching opportunities for Professionals
- understand and adhere to policies and procedures that help keep children safe and secure in sport
- manage and develop facilities for juniors
- identify funding opportunities
- provide PGA mentoring and other development opportunities for your coaches
If you share ClubGolf's vision, and you would like support in developing junior golf at your club, then please get in touch with your ClubGolf Regional Manager.
Get your club ready
There are some minimum requirements that your club will have to meet before starting to deliver the programme.
These requirements are essential and very much help to:
- ensure the safety and enjoyment of the junior ClubGolfers
- guarantee consistent, quality coaching and suitable facilities for delivery
- make sure that your programme is a success for your club
Learn more about the requirements and benefits of signing up to the ClubGolf programme.
For more club sign up information, click here
To become a ClubGolf volunteer coach, click here
Looking for more support as a coach? Secure your place at our free of charge Coach Developer Workshops with a range of topics to suit you!
Download all support documents to help you through your ClubGolf coaching journey
The aim of ClubGolf is to create a development pathway from entry level through to the highest levels of achievement, enabling increased access to golf, higher participation levels, improved standards of performance, and sustained growth in the future.