Title: Building effective coach-player relationships
Description: This workshop will give you the opportunity to enhance your coaching communication skills. You will learn how the various methods of communication can influence your players enjoyment, motivation, learning and future involvement in the game.
Who is it for? Volunteer coaches, helpers, PGA Pro’s
Why should I attend? You will learn how to communicate more effectively with your players to ensure you are getting the best out of them.
By the end of this workshop coaches will be able to:
- Understand how to communicate effectively in a junior golf setting
- Demonstrate the various methods of feedback and know when to use them
- Use effective communication skills to build coach/player relationship
- Be aware of verbal and non-verbal communication styles and know when to use them
- Understand personal strengths and areas for improvement in this key coaching skill
Length of Workshop: 3 Hours
Venue: Dunblane Golf Club