ClubGolf Camps 2013 are part of a wider effort around the Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open to encourage more kids than ever before to take up golf!
ClubGolf aim to make this summer's junior golf activities the
biggest yet and we'd love for your club to be involved.
We have now signed up 79 clubs/facilities to host a
ClubGolf Camp from Monday 1st - Friday 5th July
The ClubGolf Camps are part of a wider effort around The
Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open Championship to encourage
more young people than ever before to take up golf.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get
Why should your club sign up? Excellent Benefits!!
- Fantastic opportunity to expand your ClubGolf programme
- Perfect chance to reward your existing ClubGolfers
- Achieve some great publicity for your club in local and
- Receive brand new coaching materials and access to a Coach
Information Day for your Lead Coach
- Receive ClubGolf clothing for coaches
- Be entered into a prize draw to win Scottish Open tickets for
- Receive ClubGolf equipment to deliver the camp* (only available
to clubs that are delivering a camp for the first time)
- Receive £100 voucher towards Level 1 coaching (only available
to clubs that are delivering a camp for the second year)
Entry Criteria for Clubs to become a Camp
- You are a registered ClubGolf delivery centre
- You have a PGA qualified coach to lead delivery of the camp.
This must be a PGA Pro, Assistant PGA Pro (who has completed the
UKCC level 2) or a UKCC level 2 Volunteer Coach.
- You will ensure there is a responsible adult in charge of the
children at all times and the guided correct ratio of coaches to
children 1:6 or for PGA Pros up to 1:10
- The Lead Coach will attend one of the six Information
- You have a registered current Child Protection Officer and up
to date Child Protection Policy in place
- You have a staff member/volunteer who is first aid qualified on
site whilst the camp is taking place.
- You can provide access to suitable on course facilities i.e
practice and short game area to facilitate the running of the camp
and that is within a short, walking distance from the
- Your facility will allow access to the clubhouse by the
participants on the course as well as parents/carers
- You will providetoilet facilities
- You can provide an indoor space for participants to eat packed
lunch and as an indoor alternative should the weather be
- You will allow official photographers/filming to take place of
the camp in line with Child Protection policies.
- You will endeavour to have a club committee member/Club
official (e.g.: Club Manager) to be available to present prizes on
the Friday of the camp
*Equipment will be provided to new Clubs delivering a camp in
2013. Clubs which delivered a camp in 2012, will have the
option to top up their equipment which will be at the Club's own
Information for the kids!
- The cost for a child to attend a ClubGolf Camp will be £40
- Only open to children between the ages of 9-13
- Registration will open early April 2013
Host club/facility sign up - Terms and
(full version available upon registration)
I understand that the £100 voucher given to clubs will be
allocated post event and I understand that ClubGolf Scotland Ltd.
have the right to monitor this commitment.
I understand that the payment made to a PGA Pro leading the
delivery will be allocated post event, upon receipt of an invoice
(using template provided) for the correct amount and necessary
paperwork (online survey). PGA Pro will be paid £35 per hour - a
maximum of £700 for the week, assuming delivery of full programme
delivered by the PGA Pro. Assistant Pro's will be paid £25
per hour - a maximum of £500 assuming full delivery of the
programme by the Assistant Pro.
View a short video clip explaining what ClubGolf camps are all about